HighPrep™ PCR reagent is a post PCR and Next Gen library prep clean up system based on paramagnetic beads technology, designed for an efficient purification of PCR amplicons. The purification consists of removal of salts, primers, primer-dimers, dNTPs, as DNA fragments are selectively bound to the magnetic beads particles; and highly purified DNA is eluted with low salt elution buffer or water and can be used directly for downstream applications. The protocol can be adapted to your current liquid handling workstation (e.g. Beckman, Hamilton, Tecan, Caliper, Perkin Elmer, Agilent and Eppendorf) utilizing your current protocol as well as it can be performed manually.
- High recovery of amplicons greater than 100 bp
- Efficiently removes unincorporated dNTPs, primers, primer dimers and other contaminants
- Stable and high recovery of PCR products post-cleanup
- No centrifugation or filtration
Amplicons purified with HighPrep PCR system are ready to be used in the following applications:
- Mutation detection and genotyping
- Sequencing (Sanger and Next Generation)
- Restriction enzyme clean up
- Primer walking
There are no reviews yet.